Monday, October 10, 2005

SAT
scarry as hell

I thought I was nervous before taking them, but i'm freaking out about actually getting the scores! There's nothing I can do now but wait until the day when we find out whether we will succeed in life or fail!

The essay was coincidentely about success... I wrote about the SAT and how you can't do well on the SAT simply by luck, but you've got to work at it and you've got to earn it! After writing this essay, the whole test I was thinking about that so I really hope I did do well and earned a good score!

I've been going to SAT class for the past 4 months, so I better improve or the past 4 months woulda been a waste of time!


I don't understand why they're so important... they are a test you take on some Saturday morning sometime between your junoir and senior years of highschool. Whoop de friggen do! But people remember their score for the rest of their lives and everyone takes it so seriousely! So I apparently follow society in thinking this because i'm freaking out along with the hundreds of other people who took it a few days ago (except for that kid behind me who was playing the drums with his two #2 pencils for four and a half hours rather than focusing on the test)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home